Birthday wishes and parties are so special. They remind others as well as you how important and precious you are. It is set apart from the usual other three hundred and sixty-four days in a year. With busy schedules and work pressure, adults tend to slowly forget to celebrate their birthdays or acknowledge them in a small manner. But being a child and people failing to wish you on your birthdays would be cruel and hard to face. It would have a severe impact on the child’s psyche and attitude towards others.
It becomes necessary to treat them in the right way on their birthdays. And children’s birthday parties should serve the purpose. That party is the most significant gift a child could get on his or her birthday. Here some fantastic ideas to celebrate a child’s birthday party.
Tips to Celebrate a Memorable Birthday for Your Child
1) Let not each birthday be the same. For instance, initially let the child celebrate their birthdays amongst their friends next go for fancy venues, booked playgrounds with event organizers taking the trouble to arrange for shine and glitter as if taken out from a child’s imagination. Like that.
2) Switch from celebrating with friends to that of close relatives and extended family, cousins, aunts, uncles, granny and grandpa, all such people who had a role to play in the parent’s life so that the child recognizes extended family sharing, loving and caring about each other. That is how a family grows stronger. A sense of belonging would keep the child going even in the most challenging times of life.
3) Drive to some exotic place like plan a vacation engulfing the birthday in it. That would mean you celebrate your child’s birthday as part of the holiday itself. That memory would get registered in the child’s mind. And with excitement, the child would tell and keep on retelling it to friends and the future.
4) Guide the child to do something good on their birthday. For example, they are saving pocket money, instilling a sense of wise spending, planting a tree imparting the message of caring for all life forms on Earth. Gift or donate to a needy child in an orphanage, poor children, the item required or in need rather than expecting miracles for themselves from the near and dear ones. Socially aware children tend to be happy and strive to be wise and good decision-makers with a vision.
5) Encourage them on their birthday by visiting institutions of importance that help them set their ambitions. It could be a Historical place, Science and Technology Institute, Arts and Electronic Media Institute, etc. Taking note of the areas the child mentions or wishes to visit would make it easier. These formative years of their childhood absorb information and accelerate creativity, determining what they would like to pursue once out of school. While doing this, taking notice of the child’s inclination to a particular subject and then guiding them in that field would be handy for them to make other career-related decisions in such a competitive environment nowadays.
Children’s birthday parties thus should not always be confined to traditional cake cutting and exchange of gifts. It is much vaster and meaningful that can change the perspective about life and how it is to be lived. Experimenting with such ideas, as mentioned above, would bring different colors and aura to life rather than being monotonous and conventional.