Khinkali is a Georgian dish, a bit like our meatballs. How to properly cook khinkali, we will tell you the Khinkali recipe. Georgian gastronomy is this and much more: thanks to the Mongol contamination and the rapid spread of uses and traditions throughout the territories of Eurasia, the typical Chinese dumpling soup recipes of Georgia present interesting references to many traditional dishes of Asian culture.
Khinkali recipe: Ingredients for 6 person
- Ground beef: 300 g
- Ground pork: 200 g
- Onions: 3
- Flour: 500 g
- Warm water: Enough
- Salt: Enough
- Pepper: Enough
- Fresh parsley: Sufficient
- Fresh coriander: Sufficient
- Tomatoes passed: 200 g
- Honey: 3 tbsp
- Soybean: 2 tablespoons
Preparation for Khinkali
- Take a saucepan in which we cook khinkali before cooking should be greased with vegetable oil. Only after that, we pour water. Thanks to this simple procedure, khinkali during cooking will not stick and will remain intact. This is very important because inside them it is a very tasty broth;
- The frying pan used must be deep;
- The pan should be filled with water approximately 2/3, then it is salted and brought to a boil;
- khinkali we go down to the water with care with the help of noise of 1 piece. Immediately, you can not download everything, in any case, because you can stay together;
- In boiling water, the items should float freely and not touch each other, so that once you should not cook more than 10-12 pieces;
- Cook khinkali in a saucepan, stirring occasionally, approximately 10 minutes. This applies to freshly prepared products. If we cook frozen khinkali, the cooking time will increase to 15-20 minutes;
- After the previous time, pour about 250 ml of cold water into the pan and let it boil again, after which the fire goes off immediately;
- Extract the khinkali from the pan with a noise.
How to cook khinkali for a couple?
First, we prepare the steam pot. If you do not have a special coating that prevents adhesion, grate with vegetable oil. Extend them in khinkali, in the appropriate container that we pour in water, turn on the device and set the timer for 35 minutes.
In the lower part of the multi cooker pour in water and let it boil. The cups of the appliance are lubricated with oil, we put khinkali, put circles on the top how to cook khinkali in multi cooker and cook khinkali for about 30 minutes.
How to cook khinkali at home in a Multicooker?
We pour water into the multi-vat pot. We use vegetable oil to lubricate the cooking bowl, place the khinkali in it, place the basket on the water in the multicooker. We set the “Steam cooking” mode and the time of 30 minutes.
In a deep dish, suitable for microwave, put Hinkle, pour over a glass of water and add a little vegetable oil, cover the container with a lid. We cook for 12 minutes at maximum capacity.