We offer you banana mousse, an easy-to-make dessert perfect for using bananas that are getting too ripe. This mousse is an excellent choice for dessert at the end of a lunch or dinner with friends or family, but if you want you can prepare it as a nutritious and delicious snack for children or sports enthusiasts.
Soft and creamy, the banana mousse is an easy and quick dessert to prepare, a real feast of taste, which with its presence will give an extra to the dessert section of your personal recipe book
A delicious recipe for a spoon dessert made with few ingredients. Bananas, Mascarpone Santa Lucia, Ricotta Santa Lucia, sugar, rum, dark chocolate, and bitter cocoa will create a fresh preparation that melts in your mouth.
Ideal for an original snack or a fresh breakfast, this confectionery preparation has a rich and delicate taste, a flavor that conquers everyone and goes beyond all expectations.
The dessert you will make in your kitchen will be a delicious preparation. Its characteristics will be its goodness and creaminess.
The final result will be a real delight, also perfect to bring to the table at the end of your courses.
And by the way … do you know the differences between a mousse and a pudding?
- 150 g of banana pulp
- 250 g of Mascarpone Santa Lucia Galbani
- 250 g of Ricotta Santa Lucia Galbani
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of rum
- 70 g of dark chocolate flakes, bitter cocoa
- Before starting to prepare the recipe, it is important to take a little trick to get the best result: make sure you take the Santa Lucia Mascarpone out of the fridge about 30 minutes before preparation.
- To make the banana mousse you first need to blend the banana pulp. Then cut it into slices and put it in a blender together with the Mascarpone Santa Lucia, Ricotta Santa Lucia, icing sugar, and rum. Blend everything to perfection.
- Once the mixture is nice and smooth, put it in a bowl and add the dark chocolate reduced into flakes. Mix the preparation well. After that, divide your banana mousse into individual cups. At the end of the operation, sprinkle them with bitter cocoa, put them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the time has elapsed, serve.