Are you looking for the best Valentine’s gifts for men and can’t find anything that convinces you? You have reached the ideal article! Valentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14, and although it is an Anglo-Saxon tradition, it is one of the most popular holidays in several countries around the world. The tradition consists of the members of the couple exchanging gifts, although romantic evenings or special celebrations are also often prepared as a sign of love.
Although it is important to show our affection every day, this date serves as a special occasion to have a nice detail with our partner that, whether for time or money, we cannot afford to have every day. So, if you don’t know what to do on February 14 and you need some ideas to give a man on Valentine’s Day, we will help you with an extensive list. Take note, because we give you gift ideas for a man on Valentine’s Day and leave him speechless.
Cheap Valentine’s gifts for men
Within the gift ideas for February 14 for men, we want to start with some original and cheap proposals that are ideal if you are looking for cheap but equally beautiful Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend:
- Sensual massage: give him a sensual massage to seduce him even more if possible. It is a romantic and erotic gift that can be the most fun for both of you and that you will surely appreciate more than many material gifts. In this other article, we explain in more detail how to do a sensual massage on Valentine’s Day.
- Heart-shaped cookies: if you have a little more time, feel free to bake some delicious heart-shaped cookies to surprise him with love.
- Bottle of wine wrapped in silk: if you don’t know what to give an elegant man with gourmet tastes for Valentine’s Day, don’t hesitate to wrap a good bottle of red wine in silk… perfect for a romantic dinner together!
- Romantic dinner: linked to the previous option, we recommend you cook a small romantic menu to start the night off on the right foot. Cook your favorite delicacy and get ready to uncork a good bottle of wine. Afterward, if you feel like it, you can end up with an erotic massage like the one we have previously recommended, or encourage you to play one of these Valentine’s Day Games to do as a couple.
- Romantic breakfast: prepare a romantic breakfast for him and accompany him with a nice note that reminds him of everything you feel for him. If you want more ideas, check out our article on How to prepare a romantic breakfast.
Give technology to a man on Valentine’s Day
What do I give a man on Valentine‘s Day? Although you should take into account the tastes of your partner specifically, there are some perfect options for those lovers of technology who want to get hold of the latest news. Depending on your budget, you can choose between some of these Valentine’s gifts for men :
- A laptop.
- A smartphone.
- A photo or video camera.
- Some wireless headphones.
- An IPAD.
- A GPS.
- An ebook.
- A videogame.
- A webcam.
- A wireless keyboard.
- Some accessories for the mobile phone.
Give culture to your partner on Valentine’s Day
If your boy is someone who likes to cultivate his mind, what better than giving him the experience to stimulate his love of art? Depending on his tastes and your budget, here are some nice gift ideas to enjoy music, theater, cinema and other arts:
- Some tickets to go to the opera.
- Ticket for a ballet play.
- Ticket for a play or musical theater.
- Tickets for a concert.
- Tickets to go see a comedian you like.
- The biography of an author that you like.
- Entrance to an interesting exhibition.
- A book of your favorite genre.
If you don’t know what to give a man on Valentine’s Day but you are clear that you want to bet on a book, for example, from this article we recommend you visit this article on The best books to give your boyfriend or girlfriend.
The best sentimental gifts to give a man on Valentine’s Day
A gift that never fails is one that has some sentimental meaning for you. Bearing this in mind, from this article we encourage you to try some of the details that we offer you below:
- High budget: if you have a good budget, you can bet on giving him a digital photo frame with the photos that remind you of the most special moments you have spent together. Those unexpected vacations, a beautiful end of the year, an anniversary…
- Medium or low budget: make him a book with selected photos from when you started the relationship. There are different web pages where you can make this album, however, we advise you to do it in your own home. Buy a nice album, print the photos you have chosen with photographic paper, and paste them as you prefer, being careful with the design and adding the details that you like the most. Romantic and personalized! We recommend adding memories of your relationship to the album (movie tickets, train tickets…)
Handmade gifts and original gifts for Valentine’s Day are always better with a creative and sincere love letter, as you will have the perfect opportunity to express everything you don’t say on a daily basis and let him know how important it is to you. . If you don’t know how to start, we recommend you visit our article Short and original love letters to my boyfriend.
Give sports on Valentine’s Day
If you are going to give something to a man who likes to take care of his body and live new adventures, we advise you to look for one of these options, you will easily be right!
- High budget: give them a unique experience such as parachuting from a plane or a weekend in the snow to practice winter sports.
- Average budget: give him a sports backpack, sportswear, or any accessory he needs for the sport he practices; invite him to go ice skating and have a snack or an afternoon of games at the bowling alley.
- Low budget: plan a nice route to go for a run together or get ready to play a game of tennis or paddle tennis. Another option? Rent bikes or some inline skates and enjoy!
There are many travel packages that give you and your boyfriend the opportunity to live a unique weekend full of adventures. If the idea appeals to you, look for more inspiration in our How to Host an Adventure Weekend article.
More Valentine’s gifts for men
We have proposed some Valentine’s gifts for men that can make your boy more excited, however, only you know his true tastes and, therefore, only you can find the perfect gift. Remember that Valentine’s Day does not have to be an extraordinary day full of expensive gifts, because sometimes a simple gesture and a small detail are enough to make it clear to that person how much you love them. Have we not answered your question about what to give a man on Valentine’s Day? We offer you other options:
- A clock.
- A wallet.
- A perfume.
- A homemade playlist.
- Crafts like an original photo frame.
- Figures from your favorite comics or movies.
- Classes to learn a hobby that interests you.
- Useful tools for a hobby that interests you: kitchen knives, language books, sports clothes, etc.
- A visit to that amusement park that he likes so much.
- A picnic in the mountains.
- A personalized music plaque.
- A comic collection that you will love.
- A pendant or a personalized bracelet.
- A ring with your day engraved.
- A craft beer kit.